In collaboration with IKEA Social Entrepreneurship
Date: 8th July 2022 Time: 11.45 - 17.00 BST
Venue: Conference room, 1.06, Marshall Building, LSE (map)
Organisers: Juanita Gonzalez-Uribe (Financial Markets Group / London School of Economics), Ouafaa Hmaddi (University of Oregon / City University of New York)
We invite scholars to the Colloquium on the Multi-Dimensional Impacts of Business Accelerators.
The Colloquium aims to stimulate close and fruitful collaboration between scholars like academics and practitioners in understanding the impacts of business accelerators on the economy. We will discuss what we know and do not know from research about the impact of business accelerators.
Leading scholars will share success stories of past collaborations between academics and practitioners. Participants will also have opportunities to network and generate partnerships for future research projects.
The Colloquium will be held in person at the London School of Economics but will also be accessible online.
Programme: click here
Flyer: click here
Report: click here
(click title of presentation)
- Juanita Gonzalez-Uribe | The Multi-Dimensional Impact of Business Accelerators: what does the research tell us?
- Abby Davidson & Saurhab Lall | Building the Global Accelerator Learning Initiative
- Valentina Assenova | Bridging the capabilities gap for disadvantaged entrepreneurs
- Amir Sariri | The role of mentorship within university accelerators
- Susan Cohen | How to accelerate learning?
- Amisha Miller | The blind spots in accelerator programs
- Adnane Addioui & Ouafaa Hmaddi | When does selection matter less?
- Elena Novelli | A scientific approach to entrepreneurship